- Monday 6:00 pm: Harrisburg & York
- Tuesday 6:00 pm: Harrisburg | 7:00 pm: State College
- Wednesday 11:30 am: New Cumberland | 7:00 pm: Hanover
- Thursday 6:00 pm: Lancaster | 7:00 pm: Harrisburg
- Saturday 9:00 am: York
- New Cumberland
Open to spouses and other family members of sexaholics. Call or email for more information: (717) 737-8521 | [email protected]
For the Newcomer
If you’re new to SA and think you may have a problem, you may want to consider these questions.
For an introduction to SA, addiction, and getting started with the program we suggest you read this article. It summarizes some of the experience, strength, and hope we’ve heard from sober members of our fellowship.
Jesse L. Speaks To the Newcomer
In this audio file long-time sober sexaholic Jesse L. shares the wisdom he's gathered over the years with the newcomer.
Download zip file [64 MB]
Events and Announcements
A Change of Heart 2016
Join us October 28-30 at the Sheraton Harrisburg/Hershey for a full weekend of recovery and fellowship.
Learn More »
The following brochures are available for download, courtesy of SA International.
- SA to the Newcomer [140 KB]
- Why Stop Lusting [108 KB]
- SA as a Resource for the Health & Helping Professional [137 KB]